Rough Draft for Major Research Paper
Submit a rough draft of your major research paper. Be sure you have a thesis statement in your introductory paragraph. In your supporting paragraphs, explore all aspects of the issues that pertain to your selected topic. Your goal is to critically analyze the factors that impact international logistics. Your rough draft should be at least five pages in length.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.